Thursday, March 26, 2009

Nannerpuss

Okay this to me is really funny. No lie!
I think it started yesterday. Well Tuesday, cause it's Thursday now. Even though I have not gone to bed yet. Anyways.
So I was talking to my sister on the phone (this time), and a Danny's commercial came on. It was fun a free breakfast. Whatever. It is a funny commercial.
Unlike my sister who has seen the commercial while watching TV. I had to find it on youtube. What is funny is there is already a cult following of that commercial. I don't know how many knockoffs of the commercial there is?
So I was talking to Autumn (pumpkin) that night. So I told her about it. In fact not only told her about Nannerpuss but sent her the link on Facebook, that way she can watch and enjoy it too.
Now today Wednesday what does my sister do. She calls me today. I missed her call so she left me a message. In the fine fashion she does, she only says "you can call me nannerpuss and I like pancakes too". What a silly girl.
But it does not stop there. Oh NO!
I get an email from Nannerpuss84@gmail.com and the subject is guess what?
do you want to know what the message is? It was I like pancakes too.
What is funny not only did she think to make an email account for nannerpuss, but others have too!!! that's why she put 84. Plus 1984 stands for something, I don't know.
The things my sister thinks of before she goes to bed. How to make me laugh. I don't know what is the best part? The person that thought a Banana with eight legs on top of some pancakes with eye. that One falls off, comes up with a silly song, or this little battle between my sister and me, OR the cult following of a commercial???
To Funny.

No comments: