Thursday, February 28, 2008

CDC

Students:

As many of you saw first-hand, we were visited by members of our accrediting body this week. They left yesterday, and I’m happy to report that the visit went extremely well. They shared some good feedback on ways we can improve, but they also gave us a few compliments. They seemed especially impressed with all of you, particularly with the skills you are developing in your programs.

I would like to thank each and every one of you for the roles you played in contributing to this successful visit. What they witnessed in classrooms, along with the direct feedback you shared with them, helped shape their favorable impression of CDC.

I am extremely confident that we will secure another term of accreditation. It sometimes takes a while for these processes to play themselves out, so I expect we will have an answer by October at the very latest. You can be sure that I will share the good news with you the day I get it.

Greg Marick
President

No comments: