Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Do you like?


School was good today. In my marking and grading class I was given a Peeps bubble blower. For being the best. No because I was able to fit the shirt pieces together the best way. Now I have a rabbit bubble blower.
Stacy called me today. She wanted to go to the Beverly Center. It was fun. Got some jewelry at forever 21. Then we went in to Bloomingdale's. Some girls from benefit did a little make over for us. I think it worked, because some people at fhe noticed. That always can make you feel good. And make up always makes me feel good too.
Fhe was fun. We marked some Book of Mormons to hand out. I finished marking mine like a second before Autumn. Victory! Plus there was some other things to do. Not what I wanted to do.
Good news my portfolio is almost done. I hope my teacher likes it.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Bloomingdale's... sounds much better than the little cubicle I'm sitting in right now.

How was Wardstock? Want to go to the beach on Saturday?!